Thursday, March 29, 2012

Network Update.

Easter is almost here.

Everyone going away for the holidays, please drive safely!  Everyone staying home, please relax safely!

e5 PD bookings.

Bookings open tomorrow, Friday the 30th of March!  


Please be aware that we will NOT be reserving seats for non-travellers until they have paid their booking fee.  These PDs take money to run and the booking fees are essential to their running successfully.  While the DEECD fund the PD it is on a reimbursement / pay on invoice system.  The advance money from booking payments is required to maintain our current PD quality!

Up until now this has been coming primarily from my pocket and I regret that I simply can't keep doing it that way.

Captain Pete Literacy PD;

This PD will be held on Thursday the 19th of April (Thursday of the first week after the holidays).  Only 3 places remain!  Please email wodongacrt@vit.vic.edu.au to reserve your place!

The Blog during the Holidays.

My Holidays is one mostly of relaxation.  Apart from a CRT Network Coordinator's Meeting in Melbourne in the first week I plan on doing a whole lot of not much!

Because I won't be going away I will keep up with the blog.  If you are relaxing for the holidays I will be providing a couple of posts to get a little ahead on your PD if you find the time.  Otherwise it will be waiting for you when you get back!

Regards,

Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment