Thursday, October 31, 2013


Wednesday 30 October marks a significant date in the Wodonga CRT Support Network's calendar each year.  It marks a day of achievement, celebration and support.  And this year it marks 5 years of these things.  Wednesday 30 October marks 5 year since our first meeting, our first gathering of individuals.

I am very proud of what the Wodonga CRT Support Network has achieved in the last five years, what we have grown into and where we are heading.  But most of all, I am proud of the friendships made, support given unconditionally by all members and enjoyment of each gathering.

I am looking forward to what the next 5 years will hold for the Network.  The challengers and the joys and the new people I will met.  Thank you everyone for being apart of a dream I had, and turning it into an amazing group that is known internationally, not only Victoria wide.

Regards,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment