Thursday, March 13, 2014

Online PD: Megan Dredge.

http://us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=b098e8220ec5ff13652be1c05&id=6c06c1c3f0&e=e8ddf43eae

Hmm... Sounds like that booklet thingy that those network CRTs just released ... They must really have their finger on the pulse!

In all seriousness though, this might be something many of you Graduate/PRTs in particular will find really advantageous and it sounds like it includes content areas we didn't. I haven't checked this one out specifically but:

Date:  Thursday March 20, 2014.
Time:  7.00pm - 8.00pm AEST.
Content1 hour webinar + 1 hour reflection questions.
  • How do I get more teaching days?
  • What do I include in my resume?
  • How do I get to work in the schools I want to work in?
  • How do I get invited back?
Location: In front of your computer, right next to the wine or coffee! (online delivery).

A second perspective on the same issues can't be a bad thing so don't let having our Desirable CRT booklet douse your interest.

Regards,

Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment