Monday, October 8, 2012

Shepparton CRT Network Coordinator changeover.

Hello everyone!

It feels like the end of an era with Wendy, the Coordinator of the Shepparton CRT Support Network, stepping down yesterday.  Wendy has provided 4 solid years of Professional Development opportunities to Shepparton teachers and I am sure everyone there appreciates her efforts!


I have assumed the role of the Shepparton CRT Network Coordinator as well as remaining the Coordinator for the Wodonga CRT Support Network.  As you may also have noticed on the main blog, I have also started my own YouTube channel.

I just want to assure all of you that despite the extra work involved with these things the Wodonga Network will continue to be run in the same way as it always has been.  There will only be minor changes in anything we do and the chances are that if I don't point them out you'll never even notice!  The only definitive change will be a bit of the juggling of scheduling because I just can't be in 2 places at once! 

We will still be holding 4 x full day PDs each year, continue offering 2.5 hour evening PD sessions as the opportunity arises and also continue holding our monthly meetings. 


My dedication to all of you remains just as strong as it has always been! 

Regards,

Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment