Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Welcome to


Hello and welcome to a new year. We have some new members to the group, welcome to you. And we have many gain work, congrats to these people.
I would like to apologise for disappearing from the blogspot. Term 4 got a little crazy and I didn't know if I was coming or going, most of the time.
I am hoping 2010 is going to be a great year for CRTs. I have tried to line up a range of speakers, but I am always open to suggestions. So please drop me an email or a phone call with your ideas.
I am planning the first meeting as a 'get to know you' seesion (or a catch up session) so we can exchange thoughts, ideas and meet the newest members to the Network.
I will have more details soon.
Until then, take care and I hope to catch up with you all at some stage this term.
Mel Lichnovsky-Klock

No comments:

Post a Comment