Friday, April 22, 2016

CRT induction Part 2 - Another valuable lesson from Destin.


As promised:

My last post is a little different from my usual ones in that you will notice a lot of links in it.  Something I normally consider intrusive and getting in the way of the messages I want to deliver.  Today there are here with purpose so it's time for one more lesson from Destin Sandlin via TEDx:


Understand that Induction for CRTs is often one of those things that are 'right in front of you that you never really notice'.  Take on board that 'In a world of talkers, we need to be thinkers and doers'.

Follow those links and be the thinker.  Be the doer and share this post, or share the links from it, with colleagues and the public where appropriate.  If you don't connect with this post, the videos that I have created or the articles I have linked to?  Find ones you DO connect with and share those instead.

Next week I'll explore a little more about why this kind of networking is important for Relief Teachers ;).

Regards,

Mel.

No comments:

Post a Comment