Sunday, January 6, 2013

Teacher Blogs Update


Over the last couple of weeks I have been searching for some more teacher blogs to add to our list.  In my quest I have found 2 Australian teacher blogs that have some great posts and resource ideas.

Literacy, families and learning

Top Teacher

These 2 blogs have been added to the 'Teacher Blogs' section in the side bar.

I also came across the Grattan Institute.  The Grattan Institute is Australian based and writes publications, news and opinions on Australia's educaton system.  This link has been added under the Professional Reading section in the side bar.

If you have a favourite blog or website we would love for you to comment with the details on this post otherwise you can email myself on wodongacrt@vit.vic.edu.au and I will get it up onto the blog.

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment