Friday, September 18, 2009

Holidays

Hello all,
For the next two weeks Victorian schools have holidays. This is a great time to set up resources and go over anything that you have collected or learnt over the last term. I use some of the holiday to sort out my resources and look for or plan different lessons. Term 4 is another busy term with schools working right up to a week before Christmas.
Also I like to ask around the schools, that I am working at, to find out what topics they will be tackling in term 4. This helps me to find different resources and lessons.
Each term I try different lesson and I try not to use the same lesson two terms in a row.
The rest of the holidays I spend with my family. So rest up and I hope to see some of you at the Wodonga VIT CRT PD on the 24th September and the rest of you next term around the traps (I mean schools)
If you have any other ideas that CRTs could use during the holidays, please post below.

No comments:

Post a Comment